cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with message mapping - file to file to RFC scenario [RESOLVED]

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have had an interface running through SP15 XI 3.0 (windows MSCS 2003 server) since April. This has been working well.

However, this week I have noticed that on occasion it is mapping the 1-1 line items incorrectly. On the specific xml file I have, it is duplicating certain lines within the process before attempting to porcess the file in to the R/3 470 Enterprise System. This is rejecting the file as the total debits and credits does not reconcile. I am using the bapi_account_document_post. I am using user defined functions for generating the line item number and runs through a fixed values look up table to map the name of location to cost centre. It is being ftp'd across servers so I have a one to one mapping from one communication channel to another, then pick up and process into SAP (rfc) and archvie on completion.

Nothing has changed in the interface, nothing has changed on the XI Server (no recent patches), and the data passed across from the cash management system appears to be the same. I thought it might just be a "glitch" however it is the same in development and test! It is only specific file and the file is correct according to schema.

Only a few line items are duplicated, and not all, and there are no constants in the duplicated items! I am confused as to why this maybe happening!

I extended the trace file to debug (Log configurator in Java Admin Cosnole) on the file adapter and this maps through correctly. Is there something similar for the RFC? I believe it maybe at this stage that it is going wrong!

RESOVLED

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved

The Error is in the original file generated by the legacy system.

This does not balance in the first place!