cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial Return not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This query is already being posted in SDN but the solution is not specified. So I thought of reopening it again.

I am using EBP 3.5, classic scenario, BBPCRM SP level is SAPKU35009. My requirement is whenever I try to do a return delivery, it does not allow me to select the item I want to return.

Lets say my shopping cart consists of three items. Now while confirmation, all three items are confirmed in EBP. When i try to do a return delivery here in EBP, the checkbox to select the individual items is disabled. So I am left with no option but to return all the three items even if I want to return only the second one.

I assume this must be the standard functionality but Is it possible to find a solution to this prob? Is there an OSS note available to do the same.

Need your help and advice to solve this.

Thanks in advance and anticipating replies..

Will reward full points if the issue gets solved.

Regards,

Sanaa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Partial return is available as of EBP 5.0.

If you want to do partial return in EBP, you have to develop it.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Can you please tell me how to do it?

Thanka,

Swapna

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well there is some work to do...

As a starting point , you have to copy group function BBP_CF to ZBBP_CF and do the same thing with internet services : BBPCF01, BBPCF02.

Then you will have to change the source in ZBBPCF02 and ZBBPCF01

For ZBBpCF01, you have to copy the standard html template to specific template which refer to specific abap screen.

Well i cannot write all the code...you will hve to do it yourself.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I just wanted pointers as to how is this going to be done. Was not expecting the entire code

Thanks again.

Regards,

Sanaa

Message was edited by:

Sanaa N

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good luck )

Any reward ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yann.

I assume I got my answer. So will close this thread.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Sanaa

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got a reply that the current version does not support my requirement. Hence closing the thread!

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanaa,

Please read the rules to understand why reward is important :

Have a nice day

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanaa,

This is a SAP Standard feature. Please refer the link below.

Cancellation/Partial Cancellation Indicator

You can cancel items of a goods receipt confirmation.

It is not possible to effect quantity changes or to cancel items for which open invoice items exist.

When a cancellation document is posted, the relevant values are updated in the order item and the confirmation item. However, status changes do not occur in the confirmation.

<b>You can cancel backend service confirmations. You cannot carry out item selection here. You can only cancel the whole document.</b>

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/d2/747c3a5934400be10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Regards,

Rajeshree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeshree,

Thanks for your reply.

I think we both are on different lines.

I dont know what do you mean by cancellation??

My requirement is totally different. I dont have anything to do with cancellation.

I wanted to know if its possible to return a single item in a shopping cart. Because currently if you create a single good receipt for all three items in a shopping cart in EBP, the system will not allow you to return one item if you want. You will be forced to return all the items since only one GR is being made. This seem to be possible in R/3. But if I try to replicate the same in EBP, it does not allow me to.

I think I have made my requirement clear this time.

Please confirm.

Regards,

Sanaa