Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which all TABLES are afftected when we CANCEL a ROLE change in PCFG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we try to change any ROLE using PCFG transaction,which all Function Modules are called and what all tables are affected.

Also please let me know , while cancelling the changes made on that ROLE which all Function Modules and Tables are affected

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Avinash,

The Tables that get affected by changes can be traced in ST05.

Go to ST05. Activate Trace.

Perfrom the changes in PFCG, Save the changes.

Now got to ST05, Deactivate the trace and Display the Trace.

You can check all the efected tables and so on in the log.

Genearlly all Role changes are saved in AGR* tables...

Hopefully this info shd help.

br,

Sri

Award points for helpful answers

0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Suppose in PFCG ( Change mode) when we add Transaction and Delete Transaction to a ROLE.How can we know the process occuring behind Add Transaction and Delete Transaction to a Role .Debugging is the only way ? If no can u please sujjest any other methods

Thanks

Avi

0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

I tried it some time ago and i had a combination of ST05 and debugging paralelly.

As i already had the tables that get hit, i got a few inputs from ST05 trace and then Debugging is the only methiod i used to try my hands at.

Good luck with the Route traces in this

Br

Sri

Award points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Below tables are affected whenevr you create / modify any role.

AGR_DEFINE

AGR_TCODES

AGR_1250

AGR_1251

AGR_FLAGS

AGR_HIER

Rgds,

Priyank

0 Kudos

Hi Priyank,

Suppose we delete one TRANSACTION assighned to a ROLE.Which all tables are affected apart from agr_tcodes.Please let me know.Just wanted to know the process happening in between that( which all function modules are called etc)

Thanks

Avi