cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Portal Drive does not work with Tivoli Access Manager

former_member191469
Participant
0 Kudos

We are trying to use SAP Portal Drive (Webdav client) with our Production portal. But, our Production portal is behind TAM, and we have not been able to get SAP Portal Drive to connect through TAM. We set up our Test TAM instance for Basic Auth, and SPD will at least authenticate, but once the explorer for the mapped drive comes up, you cannot see anything and it only shows the IRJ folder, and you can't navigate into it. When I checked the SPD logs, I found that it is sending an OPTIONS request with an XML document in the body. This OPTIONS request is improperly formatted, it dos not include the content-type in the header. Because of this, TAM rejects the request and returns a 400 Bad Request response to SPD. Has anyone experienced this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Timothy,

My first port-of-call would be to find out why the OPTIONS request does not include the content-type field in the HTTP header (it's a violation of spec: <a href="http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec9.html">HTTP/1.1: Method Definitions</a>).

I'd imagine that the reqest is being rejected by TAM because it needs to know the content-type to determine what to do with it...

Regards,

Peter.

former_member191469
Participant
0 Kudos

That is actually what I was hoping to find here.