cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eCATT TCD RECORDING : Error only in background , foreground is ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

During eCATT:TCD recoding of TCODE we19 (IDOC) whaen i run the ecatt script in foreground (enter..enter) the results comes fine .

but in TCD recording this gives

ERROR : No batch input data for screen SAPLSPO4 0400

No batch input data for screen SAPLSPO4 0400

Message no. 00344

Diagnosis

The transaction sent a screen that was not expected in the batch input session and which therefore could not be supplied with data.

Possible reasons:

1. The batch input session was created incorrectly. The sequence of screens was recordly incorrectly.

2. The transaction behaves differently in background processing in a batch work process than when running in dialog (SY-BATCH is queried and changes the screen sequence).

3. The transaction has undergone user-specific Customizing and therefore certain screens may be skipped or processed differently, according to the current user. If the person who created a batch input session is not the same as the person now processing it, this problem may occur frequently.

System Response

None.

Procedure

For 1: Either re-create the session or process it in expert mode. Correct the batch input program.

For 2. It is very difficult to analyze this problem, particularly in the case that the screen sequence or the display-only options of fields differ according to whether the transaction is being processed in the background or as an online dialog. It could also be that this kind of transaction cannot run with batch input.

For 3: Have the creator of the session process it. If no error occurs now, then this is a program with user-specific Customizing.

Kindly suggets how can i correct it .

Regards, Jaspal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing simillar issue. Did you find answer to this problem?

Regards,

Abhijit

former_member585451
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Abhijit,

Did you check on both the options I have mentioned earlier?

If not, first check if any value is passed to the field in the background execution first, if that is not working, let me know I would give you some other options.

Best regards,

Harsha

PS: Reward points as applicable for all responding

former_member585451
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Jaspal,

That error comes when you have not passed values in the DYNPRO existing in the TCD,.

Can you by any chance send me the eCATT log, so that I may try to help you further.

There are some possible answers for the same message.

1. If no value is passed to a field while executing

2. If the screen is changed in runtime(happens for different selection options)

Best regards,

Harsha