cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

more than one web service for a seesionBean?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am writting my business logic in a stateless session´Bean and want to use it as web service from web dynpro. after i updated my session bean , i don't want to delete the older web service. can i just create a new web service with the other name? has tried, but it doen't work. want to know, if i do something wrong or it is just impossible.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ting,

You can create new web service and it will work not a problem.

As per your information you had generated webservice in webdynpro. so you dont want to delete that right. why you want create new web servcie if your interface signature(parameters) are not changed?.

if your web service interface signature(parameters) changed means better use separete EJB for your new webservice.

Tommorrow webdynpro webservcie needed some changes mean it will be problem...try to keep seperate application it will be easy during change request.

Regards, Suresh KB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for your answer.

I am using the generated Web Service in a webDynpro Project. But i am developping the both things at the same time, so some times i felt i need to change the methods or add new methods. Somehow i cannot get the model in Web dynpro updated, so need to start a new one.

regars,

Ting

Answers (0)