cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding "File Access Parameters" in Integration Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Suggest me how to provide the source and target directory names if i place the input file in the C- drive of my local system.

I provided the source directory name in the following way.

<b>C:/Dinesh/XI/INP</b>

But IS is not picking the file.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkatanarayana_vagu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

you have to give the path for the XI server not for your local client system.and also you have to keep the file in the specified path.or else you have to select FTP instead of NFS as of the message transfer protocol

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you using FTP or NFS ?

Note that in case you are using FTP follow this blog to find how to write your folder path -/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/08/01/along-came-a-file-adapter-mr-ftp-and-rest-of-the-gang

In case of NFS, you need to place your file on the XI server and not your workstation.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to place the file in a folder that is shared and that can be accesed from your Xi server.

Share your folder DIINESH and then in your file adapter give the directory as <b>
IPADDRESS of your machine\Dinesh</b>

Make sure XI can acces your folder and that ports are open. If not, then use this blog to set up your local desktop as a FTP server,

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/08/01/along-came-a-file-adapter-mr-ftp-and-rest-of-the-gang

Regards,.

Bhavesh