cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want help to unlock SAP* user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

All my users in Netweaver got locked.I have activited the SAP* user to unlock the other users.But to my surprise even SAP* user is locked when i tried to login the first time.

how do fix this problem.

Thanks in advance

Subramanyam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use transaction RZ10 and update your instance profile with the parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar with parameter value 0, then recycle you instance. Then sap* with password Pass should work

Former Member
0 Kudos

a

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can i set at operative system level in your instance profile the parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar to 0 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mota,

At OS level you can edit the Instance Profile and add the login/no_automatic_user_sapstar parameter with value 0 and take a system restart.

You will get profiles in //sapmnt/usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/Profiles/<SID>_DVEBMGS<NR>_<hostname>

If help full please reward points.

with regards,

balaji.s

0 Kudos

Hi Subramanyam,

To activate user SAP* you have to set at operative system level in your instance profile the parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar to 0 then restart the system

if user sap* doesn't exist in your client you can logon with sap* password pass

If the user already exist and you not remember password, delete the user from database (if oracle):

sqlplus /nolog

connect / as sysdba

DELETE * from sapsr3.usr02 where bname='sap*' and mandt=<your client>;

commit;

sapsr3 is the owner of sap table, if is different in your system you can search it with the following query:

select username from dba_users;

Create again user sap* when finished.

Best Regards

Giuseppe

morten_nielsen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

You need to run the SQL statement with your Database tools

select * from USR02 where MANDT ='xxx'

update USR02 set UFLAG=0 where BNAME ='SAP*' and MANDT ='xxx'

Regards