cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translation in de_CH, fr_CH and it_CH does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I've got a big problem.On the Portal (NW2004 SP17) we only uses the languages de_CH, fr_CH and it_CH. So I have to translate my WebDynpro in this languages.

First i copied the original .xlf File and pasted it in the sam folder with the suffix deCH.xlf the same for french and italian. How it is described in the "Developing International Web Dynpro Apllication" document from SAP.

In the S2X Document Editor I can't select this languages. So I translated the texts in DE, FR and IT. After that I opend the xlf-File in a Texteditor and changed the language de_CH etc. like en_GB. But it does not work. In the Portal I see only the Standard Texts of de default xlf-File.

When I look at the Langages Resources in WebDynpro Explorer for my WebDynpro I get the following Errors:

Failed to read resource bundle "com/swisscom/soleil/ess/lohnausweis/components/LohnausweisMessagePool.wdmessagepool" for locale "en". Check trace for details.

Failed to read resource bundle "com/swisscom/soleil/ess/lohnausweis/components/LohnausweisMessagePool.wdmessagepool" for locale "de_CH". Check trace for details.

Failed to read resource bundle "com/swisscom/soleil/ess/lohnausweis/components/LohnausweisMessagePool.wdmessagepool"

I hope somebody can help me to solve this problem.

Kind Regards

Pascal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Isn't Supportet by SAP

Transalte in de,fr, it too and run teh program then it works.