Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attribut LANGU konnte nicht gefunden werden

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I get an Error 'Attribut LANGU konnte nicht gefunden werden' which means 'Attribute LANGU could not be found' when I press F4 or use the search help that comes by default for an imput field binded to model Pa0023-TAETE (Industry Key). I have similar fields binded to other fields of the same table. They are all working perfect. But I am still not able to figure out why this field alone is dumping. I have not written any code on my own. I just binded it and tried testing the search help values.

Any Help.

Murali.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RalfRuth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I guess it concerns a Dictionary Search Help.

Please open a customer message and provide all necessary information to reproduce the problem (System/Client, Web Dynpro Component/Application and the steps to execute).

Thanks and Greetings,

Ralf

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

after registering the message on SMP.

Try only as an interim solution, adding the attribute LANGU to your context node,

while waiting for the SMP answer.

You should set the LANGU value As well.

The foreign key on PA0023-TAETE uses SYST-LANGU.

Perhaps there is a bug in the WDA help processor that doesnt cater for SYST fields.??

good luck,

Phil.

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Ralf & Phil. I tried a work around way. I didnt want to touch the standard structure. So I created an another attribute an attached a custom search help object for this context and binded it to my field.

Thanks.

Murali.