Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned Order not picking up ECC Range Automatically

former_member1230066
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends ,

I generate an SNP or PPDS Planned Order in APO . The APO Number Range controls the SNP or PPDS Planned Order Number depending on SNP or PPDS Number Range defined in APO .

I can also see the Planned Order CIF to ECC and an ECC Number Range controls the number for the planned order .

The problem is while taking the ECC Number Range from ECC to APO i need to reconcile through /n/sapapo/ccr and it does not fetch the ECC NUmber automatically .

PLease support .

Thanks and Regards ,

Prashant Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

If this is not a recurring problem, you can try running job RCIFORDT in R/3 to reconcile the orders.

Regards

Santanu Dawn

former_member1230066
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Santanu for your reply .

I do not want to reconcile the planned order as I can do this through /n/sapapo/ccr anways . The issue is automatic fetching of the planned order number range from ECC for publishing in the /n/sapapo/rrp3 .

Would appreciate your reply on solving this issue .

Thanks

Prashant Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

You can check the settings in SPRO of "Maintain Object-Specific Settings" where you define wether R/3 info is to updated immidiately or periodic or never. But this setting is valid only for in-house productions.

Also when you have classes & classifications comming from R/3 in your reciepts and requirements, the transaction /n/sapapo/ccr does not work.

Hope this helps & sorry for delay in reply.

Regards

Santanu dawn

former_member1230066
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Santanu ,

Infact we got solution , it involves selecting the APO Integration tick in ECC SPRO Activate Online transfer using BTE .

Regards ,

Prashant Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are sure that the queue from APO - ECC is going through then the ECC number should replace the APO number.

After the planned order CIF to ECC, check if there are any blocked queues from ECC to APO. The queue will be from the remote user and the queue will have a number of the newly generated ECC planned order.