Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

repository[1].jnlp,directory[1].jnlp is not a valid win32 application error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends..

Hope you are doing well..

I have a problem in my xi...Actually i deployed jdbc drivers for My SQL 5.0 and MS sql also in my xi. So to deploy i started my xi server and i deployed. I deployed the drivers through SDM. It was done successfully. After that i opened Integration Repository .. its triggers the error message.. That

<b>/Documents and settings/administrator/.../.../repository[1].jnlp is not a valid win32 application error</b> and then i opened Integration Directory its also triggers the error message.. that

<b>/Documents and settings/administrator/../.../directory[1].jnlp is not a valid win32 application error</b>.. But my <u>SLD and RWB is opening fine..</u> I don't know how to solve this problem. I think JWS is having some problem.. So please help me to solve this problem.. I have developed so many objects in my server..

Please friends help me ..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>Documents and settings/administrator/.../.../repository[1].jnlp is not a valid win32 application error and then i opened Integration Directory its also triggers the error message.. that

/Documents and settings/administrator/../.../directory[1].jnlp is not a valid win32 application error..

</i>

>>>>

this seems to be an issue of corrupted jar files or a java web start. Have a look at this troubleshooting guide to help you track down the culprit -

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rakesh,

Like you mentioend it is the JWS that is the cause of the problem.

take a look at this blog to clear your cache in JWS and download the jar files again from the server,

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This seems to be a system error.

Just check these links:

http://lists.mysql.com/win32/14957

http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/320368.html

Regards,

P.Venkat