cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert Configuration Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

when ever i'm opening the configuration TAB in XI-RWB it is showing the following error "Unknown error: com.sap.security.api.umap.UserMappingNotAvailableException" and when I'm opening the Alert Configuration and Alert Inbox it is showing

"The requested resource does not exist." the issue is i need to create a mail alert back to sales people if message processing fails. for that i tried to create a alert in alert tr"ALRTCATDEF" but the system is not allowing me to do any thing, do i need a special authorizations for that. please advice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue is resolved,

we have applied note 833891.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

GG,

Please mark the question as solved or answered.

reg,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks alot to Krishna and Bhavesh,

i have executed the report RSXMB_ACTIVATE_ICF_SERVICES,and also actiavated the alertinbox in trcode SICF

but it is the same probm, if i implement following notes is it going to affected the xi system, as i told you we don't have any QA and there is no back up for the system.

Snote 750287,

Snote 768456,

Snote 813703,

Kind regards,

Gayatri Gaddam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gayatri,

This has sth to do with the UME.

Have u done all the configuration steps in SLD post installation configurations.

-Naveen.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run the report RSXMB_ACTIVATE_ICF_SERVICES from SE38. This will activate the corresponding BSP services needed to access the Alert Config and Alert Inbox.

After running the report please wait for some time for the changesto get reflected.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gayatri,

did you checked this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d0/d4b54020c6792ae10000000a155106/content.htm?

It says you require SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR.

Hope it helps,

Kind Regards,

Sergio

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Probably this SAP note may help u- 750287, 768456

Regards,

Moorthy