cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender JDBC Adapter issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I would like to know how can I configure a sender JDBC channel without specify a poll interval? I know that I can specify this poll interval with a period of time that I want; it could be in seconds and even in mseconds. But, this can cause a lot of access to the Data Base SQL Server and consequently can cause network slowness.

I would like to know if there is any data base event that can trigger my jdbc sender adapter or any other workaround that can prevent many accesses to one Data Base.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did u read this?

/people/saravanakumar.kuppusamy2/blog/2005/01/19/rdbms-system-integration-using-xi-30-jdbc-senderreceiver-adapter

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ricardo, you can do it w/o polling configuration.. other access to DB will not impact ur JDBC adapter.. however ur insert will be taken as last priority in DB,since the DB will allocate the stack for those using polls and will try to trigger ur query as the last priority one

thanks-GS

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

with XI SP19 you can schedule your jdbc adapter easily:

(in standard)

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/11/26/adapter-scheduling--hail-sp-19-

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>