cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAS Connection Time Out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looking at displaying simple adobe forms (interactive and static) within a WDA.

All works OK through the browser when displaying a like form from MIME repository, but we have problems with using Form Objects within the WDA.

Currently get a timeout on the WAS (even though we have increased this parameter value significantly). Error details below :

<b>500 Connection Timed Out</b>

Error: -5

Version: 7000

Component: ICM

Module: icxxthr.c

Line: 2646

Error Tag:{-}

Detail: Connection to partner timed out after 600s

We are aware there may be ADS work required, but connection test through SM59 seems OK.

Any ideas ??

Many Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the pointers

Will get the Basis guys to re-check parameters - may be other notes worth looking at also.

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

Thanks for your response. I had actually previously completed the first test - and the ADS connection seems to be fine.

Test 2 although seems to hang when trying to print preview the test form .... similar to when the WDA times out on the WAS. Any ideas of possible reasons ??

Many Thanks

venkata_ramisetti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I found OSS note 508300 on ICM with key word Module: <b>icxxthr.c</b> . Can you please check this note?

And I also checked Market place with key "Connection to partner timed out" and got many OSS notes.

Can you please look at them?

Thanks

Ramakrishna

venkata_ramisetti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Test Connection for ADS connection in SM59 works fine. --> This doesn't mean that adobe forms works. We need to do some set up in the Visual administrator and some set up in the SAP system.

To check the ADS configuration is done properly for your SAP system, YOu can do the following checks...

1. Program FP_PDF_TEST_00: When this program is executed it returns ADS version.

That means the ADS connection is working fine.

2. Program FP_TEST_00: A demo PDF-based print program, returns PDF output when executed.

That means you can start building interactive forms.

Please let us know if you need more details.

Thanks

Ramakrishna