Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tabstrip display in the portal

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have just integrated my WDA application into the company portal. Now the tabstrip appears strangely with the navigation buttons displayed vertically on the right rather than horizontally. This causes a gap to appear between the tabs and the tab content. The buttons are also blank - no icons as are other buttons on tables.

Anyone else had this occur and if so did you resolve it?

Cheers

Ian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215843
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

Web Dynpro ABAP normally uses the stylesheets from the portal. Perhaps the versions of your portal and Web Dynpro ABAP do not match. Then you have to switch off the usage of the stylesheet for the WD application in your iView.

The drawback of this solution is that the branding of the portal cannot be used in the WD application.

Please refer to OSS note 903662 for more details.

Ciao, Regina

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Regina

Our portal version is EP 6.0 SP14 I believe.

I'll get the sylesheet turned off for the iview and see if the issue remains.

Many thanks

Ian

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Regina

Stylesheet now switch off and the app now displays fine. I guess we'll just have to wait for the upgrade next year before reapllying it!

Cheers

Ian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

I've never seen this.

Sounds like its turning Japanese.

I will follow this to see what the solution is.

BTW What layout maanger is in use ?

regards

Phil

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Phil

It is indeed very strange!

I only have one element defined at design time - the tabstrip. The ROOTUIELEMENTCONTAINER was a Flow layout. I have now changed and tried all layout managers without any success (or change actually).

All the other elements are created at run time. This shouldn't presumably make any differenence though.

I'll post any developments here as I (hopefully) make progress.

Cheers

Ian