cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a flag that indicates a special request item?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are running SRM 5.0, classic scenario.

I want to find all special request items in shopping carts that have been made in the system including those that were assigned to a vendor from a vendor list or a contract. Is there a flag that indicates that an item is a special request?

I could seperate the items by checking if an item comes from an external catalog but since there are also internal products to take into account the perfect solution would be if there was an actual flag for special requests.

Cheers,

Kristoffer

Message was edited by:

Kristoffer Kronhamn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

<i>" if in an item catalog-id is filled we look in the definition-table of the catalog. If the catalog-type = E-form (I believe value '03') it is special request"</i>

I cannot find the catalog's definition table. Do you know the name?

Also, what type of catalog are you using?

Cheers,

Kristoffer

hj_bosma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kristoffer,

Here's a piece of code:

if wa_item-catalogid is not initial.

select single business_type into h_BUSINESS_TYPE from BBP_CAT_ENTITY where CATALOGID eq wa_item-catalogid.

endif.

Business_type:

- '03': E-form (we have some special request forms) --> Preq

- '01': Product catalogue (CCM-catalogue and all vendor catalogues) --> PO

You define the catalog-bus.type in IMG: Supplier Rel.Mgmnt--> SRM-server --> Master Data --> Define External Webservices. Double-click on an entry --> Bus.type of a Webserver.

Regards,

Hendrik-Jan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Hendrik-Jan,

This should probably do it.

Points rewarded.

Cheers,

Kristoffer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perfection is not in our world, you can always add a custom filag that indicates that an item is a special request, i remember there was a note about adding customer fields.

Regards, Luciano.

hj_bosma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kristoffer,

We do it this way:

- if an item has no catalog-id filled it is special request

- if in an item catalog-id is filled we look in the definition-table of the catalog. If the catalog-type = E-form (I believe value '03') it is special request

I'm not at a system right now so I can't provide you the exact tablenames/fieldnames but it is not hard to find out.

Hendrik-Jan Bosma