cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have heard various times that CCMS is the ultimate place to monitor the serevr condition.I am facing the followinf problem,please help me out.

I was looking at the tablesapse statistics from CCMS (under ther CCMS Monitor Templates Overview-->database).It is showing all tha tablespaces have reached the threshold value of 95%.

But when i checked the same from DB02,it shows that overall free sapce is 35%.It also shows that none of the tablesapce has reached the threshold value & are way below the threshold value(95%).

I have also verified the same from SQL+ and Oracle enterprise Manager Console.The result matches to that of DB02.

It is showing same error for many other parameters also.

Can i change some configuratuion settings of CCMS to get rid of these errors?How can i do the required changes?

Please help me.

Thanx in advance

Regards

Varun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Follow the naviagation below

transaction RZ20

select tree CCMS Monitor Templates

Double-Click on node Database

Double-click Oracle (change with DBMS in your system)

Double-click Space management

Double-click <TSP_NAME> tablespace name

Click on properties button from menu

Select tab <Performance Attribute>

Change Threshold Values as required.

This should answer your question.

regards / Jayaraman Krishnamurthy

Intelligroup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Run periodicall DBcheck in DB13

it give exact picture

regards

D.samrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi D.Samrat

Thanx for your support

Basically i just gave that as an example to explain that CCMS is not showing correct values.The thing i want to know is to how to reconfigure or change the parameter settings of CCMS so that all such problems are resolved.My CCMS is showing wrong values for most of the options that are available in it.

Regards

Varun