cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sender JDBC java.SQLException

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting this error when i execute stored procedure, please let me know how can i proceed further.

Database-level error reported by JDBC driver while executing statement 'EXEC spGetSAPPayroll'. The JDBC driver returned the following error message: 'java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]No rows affected.'. For details, contact your database server vendor.

Thanks

sneha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sneha,

You can check this..

cheers,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sneha

Simplest solution - RUN SQL Trace(Detailed one) from either SQL Profiler or from DSN and pick the EXEC stmt from the TRACE.Run it on SQL Studio/the GUI you use for connecting to the database and am sure you will get your solution

To know how to set DSN trace, just search one of my earlier posts in this forum on JDBC..

Regards

Sriram Vasudevan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

The stored procedure structure is correct and also xml structure. when they are executing from DB side with XI ID they are getting the response.

when i do it from xi side then i am getting this error. DB people told there might be problem with table space on xi side.

any help regarding table space or how we cn trouble shoot would be greatly rewarded

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sneha,

Hope stored procedure returns some rows as a result set.. check out the stored procedure Format of the structure is correct ? for this-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/2e/96fd3f2d14e869e10000000a155106/content.htm

Also make sure that , format of the xml message is correct in the XI for the stored procedure..for this you can refer -/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/21/jdbc-stored-procedures

Regards,

Moorthy