cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display popup at the web interface side while checking a sh cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to get the popup while checking the shopping cart..

I have implemented the badi BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI..(Classic scenario)

In this badi , i am using one RFC FM to check the item details availability in the backend..I am getting the desired functionality. But I have a specific requirement to show popup when the items in the shopping cart are not available in the inventory that is maintained the backend R/3 system..

Can you please advise me how to write a popup in the web interface when stock is not available for a perticular item? Any HTML code available for the same?

Please advise me?

2) How to change status of an shopping cart item or else need to display some customized information for the item like 'This Item is in back order status '.

The above situation arises when we are trying to check a shopping cart item status after ordering the shopping cart.

thank you!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

About displaying some popup with text, check javascript function confirm or alert

( http://www.w3schools.com/js/js_popup.asp )

Rgds,

Pierre

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To get a pop up for the SC screen,you can use both the badis BBP_DOC_CHCK_BADI and BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI.In the CHANGE badi,you can check the value in the SC and acc set a flag and export it to the CHECK badi and throw the appropriate message in the pop up.This way,you CAN check the value as well throw a pop up message.

HTH.

BR,

Disha,

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravindranath,

Try to add a standard message like:

message e100(ZBBP_SC) into lf_dummy.

clear ls_message.

ls_message-msgty = sy-msgty.

ls_message-msgid = sy-msgid.

ls_message-msgno = sy-msgno.

shift ls_message-msgv1 left deleting leading '0'.

select single text from t100 into ls_message-message

where sprsl = sy-langu

and arbgb = sy-msgid

and msgnr = sy-msgno.

append ls_message to et_messages.

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski