cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expandable Menu Button in SAPGUI for HTML theme 2002

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody

We are trying to use the SAP webgui theme 2002 (ITS version 6200.1019.53044.0, build 768746). We have two issues with expandable menu buttons that I cannot find any OSS note for them. I wonder if anyone has the same problems:

1. The tooltip of the first Menu button of the menubar shows "Expandable Menu Button. Navigate with arrow keys. Accessible via F10 or ALTm key combination.". However both F10 and ALTm keys does not work.

2. We cannot navigate with arrow keys, only work with mouse.

I look at some system template, the tooltip text is from variable #a11y_menuslsystemmenu but I could not find where the text is assigned to it. Does anybody know anything about variable starting with a #.

Thanks .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The "#" means that the value you are looking at is actually part of the resource file....a placeholder for the actual value. The text displayed will depend on the user's logon language (or default if no translation is available) Double click on the THEME node to see the list of keys and their displayed value (the language will depend on what you are in in edit mode...ie. the themes default language or the logon language).