Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User master record problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a user that wants to create and save a layout in transaction code FS10N. He has the proper authorizations for this. But on the FS10N screen, after drillling down to the document overview, he has no layout buttons displayed. I created a new user account, assigned his profiles and information and it was fine. I then deleted the old user account and renamed the new one to his user name. After I checked it, the buttons had disappeared again. This leads me to believe there is something corrupt in his user master record. Does anyone know how can I correct this?

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try running the following 2 programs and see if that corrects it.

1. RHAUTUPD_NEW

2. RSUSR405

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check personalisation also. There may be something 'odd' in there that hides the buttons - have seen that before.

morten_nielsen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi LouAnn

I do not think deleting and recreating the user will help you solve this issue. The best starting point for a further investigation here is to check the transaction code FS10N to see if it contains any option for personalization; the problem could very well be in here.

Perhaps you will be able to find something on the personalization tab, otherwise, try to have a look at note 306434, it’s quite old, so I do not think it's relevant on your system, but check anyway.

Regards

Morten Nielsen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you everyone for the help.

Mystery solved! The user had something set in parameter FO2 that was blocking part of the tool bar for FS10N. I removed this parameter and now the user is fine.

0 Kudos

Hi LuAnn,

thanks for the info, unfortunately that have not worked for me in mySAP ERP. I've removed all user parameters..but still didn't work

thanks!