cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netweaver Studio and Portal Development Application Creation (elp)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have the Netweaver Developer Studio(J2EE) version 2.0.3.

To do applications based on Portal I need the plugins corresponding to my Studio version.

Please help me how can i get it .

If have links related with its downloads, please help me with that links.

Presently i copied some plugins from other system (Studio) which is not my version. Using this i got the provision to do portal application, but the problem is it is showing some unexpected errors..

Please help me..to resolve my problem ..

with regards ,

kishor

Message was edited by: Kishor Gopinathan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kishor,

first of all: you don't have to write a new message in case you want to corretct the first one, this forum has editing features for messages you wrote yourself. Please click the pencil icon to do this.

The installation of MaxDB is used by the application server itself and going forward there you will find out about data dictionary, Entity beans, and other ways to access tables.

The tools to access MaxDB directly do not come with NetWeaver installations. You should be able to download them from MySQL, the company that does distribute MaxDB.

Regards,

Benny

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kishor,

once again: by refering to the edit feature I did not mean you should write new questions by deleting the old one. You just had written your last message twice.

For this one it would have been ok to write a completely new one. Sorry for misleading you.

Regards,

Benny