cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need search help for Profit centre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am struggling to facilitate profit centres in SRM. I am quite close to it. I have done some config changes and could get the profit centre option in web browser under cost assignment. The POs are going through in R/3.

BUT the searchhelp is not available in the web browser in the next field "Assigned to". There are different search helps available in the program LBBP_PDH_ACCF32 for different account assignment categories but not for profit centre.

Let me know if there is some search help available somewhere in SRM for profit centre.

Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Hi. Profit centres, like cost centres, doen't exist on SRM as an entity. What the system does for cost centres is it holds a key to which system this exists on (eg the logical system name for R3). When you search for cost centres on the account assignement screen the system runs a search help on the R3 backend.

My guess is that you would need to configure the system to act the same as with cost centres and run the search help for profit centres on teh R3 backend.

Cheers

Rob