cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIAFUSER LOCK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing FILE_TO_IDOC Scenario.(Java system to SAP system).it is working fine.but one problem i am facing .that is .when i am relesing 10 indents(in Java system),it will create 10 PR's in SAP system(Normally).but here only one PR is created after that PIAFUSER is loked....PLease help me out

bye

suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check out the password maintained in the exchange profile..

Try to reset the password and restart the j2ee engine,.

also check -

1) 'SAPJSF' User authorization . check the ROLE 'SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION' is assigned for this user..

Hope it helps,

Regards,

moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

where to find Exange Profile...where it maintained Password in the Exchange Profile..plz can u help me out

regards,

suresh

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Go to your XI home page --> Administration --> you will find a link called EXCHANGE PROFILE On the Right hand side for your IR , ID and RWB . You can edit the values of the exchange profile here.

the directory of the exchange profile is:-

..\usr\sap\XI3\SYS\global

You can edit exchange profile thru the below URL as well, but use the menu path as explained above.

http://host:port/exchangeProfile

Regards.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is this the PIAFUSER in the R/3 system that gets locked ( used to connect to R/3/ backend ) or is it in XI system that it gets locked ?

rgds

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also getting same problem...

When R/3 system trying to connect XI through RFC Destination.. with XI - PIAFUSER. That user locked and also password of that user is changed. (This PIAFUSER is the XI user).

<b> PIAFUSER user password is changing frequently in RFC Destination of R/3</b>, when ever bulk files comes from external application. ... Y this password is being changed?

Regards

Ansar.

Message was edited by:

Ansar Sk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in XI in SU01 using the change report when/Who and what transaction is locking / changing the password ! For sure this not the messaging flow itself.

I had a case where ir were new systems setup in the landscape that had a incorrect SLD update configuration ( transaction SLDAPICUST : check user/password) That caused 'random' account lockouts ( whenever it tried to connect to SLD it locked the user )

rgds

Dirk

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Check your work item

2) Tcode- SMQ1 or SMQ2 and clear it.

And check out again.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could it be that SAP blocks the second IDOC and need to wait for finishing first one before receiving the second one?

What does SAP BD87 talking, are the IDOCs in there?

Daniel