Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Error in Parser in SXMB_MONI

gautam_poddar2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

For a File to XML scenario, when I check the tcode 'sxmb_moni'. If i click on any message it gives an error "System Error in parser".

It is not letting me get into the message.

Did anyone face this error. Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Chakra and Somnath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Like pointed by Michal, this error occurs due to the mapping exception.

Make sure that the Source Message matches with your Source datatype strucutre and then test your mapping as shown by Michal in his blog.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for ur Reply, but i guess you have got me wrong. I cannot even see the Mapping. Because the first screen where I see the messages in the 'sxmb_moni' (i.e. where the Flag marks are there , red, green, chequered), on clickin any message it gives me the "System Error in Parser ". I am not able to get into the second screen where we can see the inbound and the Outbound payloads.

What should I do for this.

Please help me out on this. Thanks in anticipation

Best regards

Chakra

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Double click on the first column of your message in MONI ( before the flag ) and then you should be able to se the detailed message entries in MONI.

if you click on the flag, a pop up with the error message alone is displayed.

Regards,

Bhavesh

gautam_poddar2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply, but when i click on that tab, still i am unable to see anything and the same error is there.

Can u please help on that.

Best Regards

Chakra

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

did you test the mapping first?

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>