cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error On vendor Replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I'm using the transaction BBPGETVD but i have a problem.

I just want to replicate one vendor for the moment.

Can you confirm me that the field OBJECT ID correspond to the Id in the structure that is named Vendor Organization?

When I start the transfer I have directly the error : "All R/3 descriptions are already assigned in the system".

Can you help me please?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi eileen,

Yes you are correct.

The error message shows that you have already replicated this vendor in SRM...

Could you please confirm ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

No I don't.

I implementate a new backend and he is my first vendor replication for this backend.

Maybe I have to create a range or something like that for a new backend wich is link with vendor???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eileen,

I think, your new backend system is trying to use old number range for vendors.

In report BBPGETVD there is a radio button with default value "Only transfer R/3 numbers".

Change it to "If R/3 Number assignment is not possible: internal number assignment"

You can change number ranges for Business Partners in transaction BUCF on SRM side, then assign this number to Business Partners Groupings in SPRO->cross-application->SAP Business Partner->Business Partner->Basic Settings->Number rang. and groupings->Define groupings and assing no. range.

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

THanks for your answer.

but in the cookbook I have, the radio button "Only transfer R/3 numbers" is flag.

In BUCF, i See the range, but this range is not depending the backend???

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

For mode "only transfer R/3 numbers" rande in BUCF must correspond to number range ins SRM.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

the range between the transaction BUCF in SRM and in SPRO are corresponding

but it doesn't work

Former Member
0 Kudos

I succeed on ma vendor replication ( i have to check the internal range). but on SRM, I can't check him.

I've got a message "Error reading roles (not maintained/no authorization?). I don't understand because I have SAP_ALL profil...

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello eileen,

The logon user should be in PPOMA org structure and should have ROLE attributes.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

THanks but my logon is in PPOMA and I have the administrator role, and sap_all...so i don't understand

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eileen,

Please add a role "in the org. structure" for your user.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot for all your answer.

my problem is solved.

I have another one but I make a new post.