cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Popup of error Message in Integration Builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we receive sometimes an error message in the Integration Builder. I can´t say it exactly, but I think it comes up some minutes after I activated a ChangeList.

PI 7.0 SP09 on Win2003/SQL2005x64

-

-

Message----

-

Sent on 11/27/06 at 10:23 AM: Unexpected error during message processing: javax.transaction.HeuristicMixedException: com.sap.engine.services.ts.exceptions.BaseHeuristicMixedException: One or more XAResources were not commited because of Exception in the second commit phase. at com.sap.engine.services.ts.jta.impl.TransactionImpl.commit(TransactionImpl.java:432) at com.sap.engine.services.ts.jta.impl.TransactionManagerImpl.commit(TransactionManagerImpl.java:319) at com.sap.engine.services.ts.jta.impl.UserTransaction.commit(UserTransaction.java:79) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.notification.AbstractMessageReceiver.commitMsgProcessingTx(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:223) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.notification.AbstractMessageReceiver.onMessage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:138) at com.sap.jms.client.session.Session.run(Session.java:667) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170) Caused by: javax.transaction.xa.XAException: XA operation cannot be completed successfully. at com.sap.jms.client.xa.XAResource.commit(XAResource.java:47) at com.sap.engine.services.jmsconnector.spi.ManagedSession$XAManagedResource.commit(ManagedSession.java:322) at com.sap.engine.services.ts.jta.impl.ResourceList.commitTwoPhase(ResourceList.java:107) at com.sap.engine.services.ts.jta.impl.TransactionImpl.commit(TransactionImpl.java:360) ... 9 more

-

-

endMessage----

-

I searched already in this forum, but found only some Oracle related answers. We have MSSQL 2005 x64.

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Upssss, sorry for the Capital letters in the user name.

Already I have changed it..........

Regards.

Pilar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

I have the same problem that Stefan, and I´ve tried the solution proposed by you.

I´ve done the Cache refresh and the Cache Notifications and when I try to activate the Communication Channel, I get the same error (some seconds after).

Please, another solution?????.

Thanks in advance.

Pilar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pilar,

my Problem is now solved. But I don´t know if I have a real solution or it was only a fortuity.

In this posts about this Problem on a Oracle based System, they talked about permissions on local file system. I checked if the User SAPServiceSID on my system is member of the local Admins on the Server. And it was not. I altered this, and after a System restart it works now. So please check this, and perhaps it´s the solution.

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

I´ve tried your solution and..........now the problem is solved

Thanks a lot for your help!!!!!!!

Regards.

Pilar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stafen,

Please check the Cache in Tcode : SXI_CACHE . If the Cache is not up-tp-date clear the Cache using below URL.

http://<hostname>:<J2EE Stack PortNumber>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

|Delta

Use the User Name & PWD (PIDIRUSER & PIDIRUSER Password, this Password you will get instllation time ).

Go to IR or ID Environment ->Cache Notification.

Check the Cache should be in Green mode.

Then create the objects and activate the objects in Change list tab.

Regards,

Venu.