cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

displaying item records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

if we are displaying the item records from the middle of the first page and then should display from the start of the next page and so on.. how to do it..

i have one address window at the start of the page and should display in all the pages and a body page where i'm displaying the item records

i have tried to create a new master page and a new body page in that, but in second page its still starting from the middle..

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Shekhar,

If I get your question correctly, then you are trying to get the address to be displayed only on the first page and for the rest of the page u need to display the records... and that should continue with the second page.....am I right.

Then in that case what I suggest you is that everything should be in the Body page and the page be defined in Flow content.

Let me know if this is the case or else be clear on ur requirement.

thanks

kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the first page, top half of the page is filled with address, introductory message and so on.. 2nd half contains the item details. Of the above, only the address is constant (master page) and remaining info in the top half should appear only in the first page (body page)..

when the items overflow into the next page, item records display should start from just below the address part.

i mean as of now, its displaying the item records from the 2nd half of the page in the next page also, but i want to display it from the top in the next page.

do let me know if i'm clear

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In this case you need 2 master pages.

1st master page, with address and introductory message.Place the content area just below the introductory message. Set the <u>Restrict page occurance as max 1.</u>

2nd masterpage, place the address only and place the content area just below the address.

This will give output as expected.

Thanks and regards,

Pavan Meda

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

1st question is not clear.

Place the address window in master page, it will be displayed in all pages.

Body page position depends on where the content area placed ( y coordinate ) in masterpage