cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SE 518 No account assignment exists for service li ne 0000000000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am using classic scenario.The Shopping cart (SRM5.0)creates Purchase Requisition in the backend ECC5.0.Things work fine for Describe Requirement Product Type=01(Goods).But for Product Type = 02(Service) getting the error "SE 518 No account assignment exists for service li ne 0000000000" while transferring to Backend.

Limit Shopping cart works fine ...Creates Purchase Requisition with Item category"D" in the backend.

Any Suggessions Please?

Thanks and Regards,

Sudhakar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Yes ,i did open a Message .SAP came back with note # 966323.We had already applied this .Don't work.

By the way what was the resolution for this issue in 4.7 please?

Point here is that this used to work in Development Systems but not in Quality Systems. That surprises me.

Thanks Yann for your quick response.

Sudhakar

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check OSS note 966323.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

As i said we already applied this note.Don't work.Is there any Relation between this issue and Middleware parameters you think?

Thanks and Regards,

Sudhakar

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you implement the note within or without a support package ?

Ig you did implement it alone (=without support package), please try to undo the note with SNOTE then reimplement it again and test the flow.

Kind regards

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

We have implemented the Note with out Service Pack.I will do what you said.Thanks for being so helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue. Appreciate If could you please let me know about your changes you did.

Thanks

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was aware of this issue in release up to R/3 4.7 but not since ECC 5.0...

Did you already open an OSS message ?

Kind regards,

Yann