cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am trying to publish a RFC as a webservice using XI. so i created a scenario and also configured the soap adapter for it.

I tried my code using the simple SOAP client using apache server, it works fine. But my actual requirement is i want to publish that request, ie I want to give wsdl tobany other programmer and he should be able to use it. so where can i find the wsdl file for that.

I tried to load wsdl file from message interface, but it's not working on the other system. I even tried using the stylus studio. it gives error as "(Error) cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'wsdl:definitions'."

Can any one help me to solve this problem. Thanx in advance.

Regards,

Gaurav Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I'm working on a similar scenario where I have a SOAP client and need to connect to XI using a SOAP adapter. I have replicated my SOAP adapter using AXIS ( wrote a simple java web service).

I can see the wsdl when I append "?wsdl" to the web service url. In your case it should be the URL for the SOAP adapter, i guess.

If you have already configured the SOAP adapter, could you please tell me how you did. Is there a well defined procedure to do that, or any documentation available?

Please let me know at sdeshpande@miraclesoft.com

Thanks,

Shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a wsdl file using the "Define Web service" in the Integration Directory.

Notice that the url (in the in the binding section may need to be corrected to the actul url of the soap adapter).

Cheers,

Avihai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Avihai,

"Define Web Services" only contain output parameters but for creating any SOAP client we also required a Input parameters and is not present in this wsdl. I tried in XI 2.0.

Regards,

Gaurav Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

True, we worked around it by creating an inbound message interface (identical to the outbound one which is used in the scenario) for the purpose of creating a wsdl.

It's worked well.

Reards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

Still if ur problem is not solved reply me i will answer ur question

john