cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorporating R/3 data into HTML template of Internet Service Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a standard internet service available named 'BBP_QUOT' wherein there are several HTML templates available. I need to make changes to HTML template SAPLBBP_QUOT_UI_ITS 300 wherein I need to create a new button that needs to be made visible/invisible depending on a condition.

To check this condition I need to call a function module from R/3 server but I am not getting how to go about it inspite of extensive reseach and test. One of he methods that I used was:-

Inserted line

<b><%@page language="abap" %></b> in header of HTML template

and inserted the code for visibility under <% > tags as done in BSP application BEXLOGON but this is also no working.

Please suggest a solution in this regard since I am not able to find a way out and need to make a delivery urgently.

Thanks in advance,

Swati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ITS development is NOT BSP development.

You will have to make your change in the underlying program that the service is calling . From the looks of it, you will need to change the code in SAPLBBP_QUOT_UI_ITS screen 300 to do what you need.

I too have had to customize some SRM services and it is not fun at all. haha Good luck with it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello swati

i m also stuck at the same thing...if u got the solution pls mail me or post it asap...amahesh83@yahoo.co.in

regards

mahesh