cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in WS14000075: Workflow definition '' not in version ''

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are getting the following error on our SRM 5.0 system while trying to approve the PO with 0step approval workflow: (in swud after running a consistency check on the workflow WS14000075)

E WD:401 Workflow definition '' not in version ''

We have already checked OSS Note 962488 and it did not resolve our problem. Besides we had a look at the forum

Awaiting your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Emre,

You should open an OSS message.

Please keep updated your thread as soon as you get SAP solution.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emre,

We had the same problem and finally the note solved our problem?

are you sure you are executing the function module correctly? I mean I think that in our case we have to execute in some SUBworkflows.

I hope this help you

BR

Jorge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

Referring to the OSS note 962488 we run from SE37 the function

SWD_WFD_REPLICATE_FROM_9999 with the only parameter WS14000075 as

Workflow ID. Then from t-code SWUD we again checked the WS14000075 and got the same error.

Can you please tell something more about how you execute the function SWD_WFD_REPLICATE_FROM_9999?

Many thanks,

Emre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emre,

In our case the problem was in several confirmation standard workflows.

In the workflow builder (SWDD) we use the navigation Area to check every workflow. I mean we did double click in each step, if the step had a subworkflow, then we open the subworhflow, checked it, and if it appeared the same error we used the function module for the subworkflow.

In this way we achieved to solve the problem. I hope this helps you.

BR.

Jorge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

After our detailed checks we have seen that the WS14000154 was not activated. To do that we have run the function SWD_WFD_REPLICATE_FROM_9999 with the parameter as WS14000154 and then re-activated the WS14000075. This has resolved our problem.

Many thanks

Answers (0)