cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily,weekly and monthly report format

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i was asked to create a format for daily, weekly and monthly system performance report .. can anyone send me sample report format..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

configure an SAP Early Watch session for giving Weekly report

and add your recommendations.

regards / Jayaraman Krishnamurthy

Intelligroup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sandy ...Read the Document well...use Transaction code..RZ20,SM21,SPAD,SP01,SM51,ST22,SM13,SM12,SM35,SM37..IF u need more help dont hesitate to contact...me or any one in PDS..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Please go to Workload Analysis (ST03N).

2.Select expert mode.

3.On the left choose total system

4.Then select detail Analysis and drill down to the required report (daily, weekly and monthly)

Regards,

Mathan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

System Performance is always checked by a list of our lovely transactions in BASIS I generally had created one for my self and keep a track of performance..

IT goes like this..

Daily : DB12(Check Backup Logs);SM51(Check serv are UP);RZ20(Look for ALerts); SM13;SM21;SM37(check for cancelled jobs);SM12; st22 (dumps); ST02; SM35; SP01 (Spool jobs for more time); AL02; ST04; AL16.

Weekly : DB12; DB02; SAPDBA checks ; DB drives and space; EWA report of the past week.

Monthly : More or less the same stuff of Weekly with Archive files as well ...and SAPDBA cleanup logs... Monitor the DB growth and check for the backup logs...

Hopefully this info shd help yoiu in this regard.

Please award suitable points for the post.

Br,

Sri