cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to re-determine taxes for the complete order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I am facing a certain situation and I would like to have your point of view on the same.

During Sales order processing, Based on certain conditions, i need to re-determine my taxes. Based on the total amount, when the total amount exceeds 1000 pounds, i need to re-determine taxes because the Tax code and the tax % needs to be ZERO. How do u think we can re-determine taxes based on the net amount ? How does it happen, would truly appreciate help on this one ?

regards,

Authi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii

Soln are given below ..

1 > since these taxes are coming from tax procedure(TAXINJ) or TAXINN with the help of access county & tax code or anything .

2 > Hope you already maintained condition category UTXJ in pricing procedure .

3 > By Condition type UTXJ you will get tax code which will being used to get tax value like JMOD,JIN6,JIN4...from tax procedure .

4 > Maintain condition records or scale based on net value (komp) or make independent routine for condtion type UTXJ so that here different tax code will pick based on net value and subsequently will changes the relatively tax rate .

5>before that you need to maintain new tax code say x1 and put values as per your requirements .

Regards

Sourabh Singh .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Authi,

In your sales order go to item level conditions and press update(button) and select option "G".This would help you.

Another way is thru scales.In your condition type configuration,click on scales and in VK11 you can maintain scales i.e after your value reached 1000 tax should be 0%.

Scales can be maintained in VK11 by clicking on Edit in blue menu bar and then click on scales.

Reward points if this helps you.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

Yes, the price update flag (price anmeldung) has to be set to 'G'. the question is by setting the flag, say, in the save user exit or saveprepare would help in re-determining the taxes ?

thanks

authi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

there is also a problem with using scales, Along with the Value %, i also need to CHANGE the TAX CODE, as we use that extensively. hence can't use it this way,. what i have done is set up a dummy condition type - SCALE (with a group condition ) so that only the products of a particular category are taken into account. Now, if the scale is reached, i am planning to use a flag in the pricing header structure to indicate that indicates if the tax needs to be redetermined or not. On this, i am planning to re-determine taxes.

How do i do it - set the price update flag in the save user exit to 'G' and sapwould take care of the rest ?

thanks.

Authi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Authi,

Save it in user exit,Code would take care of that.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you can use USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBKD

to set new_pricing = 'G' if required.

NOTE: this userexit is called really often and if you need to limit your tax re-determination to SAVE process only I would export some flag to memory in userexit_save_document_prepare and import it in USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBKD to make sure that it's invoked after user pressed SAVE.

sandeep_degave
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

I have maintained the tax for one product in VK11& prepared invoice.But after doing so I have found tax maintained was wrong so I have blocked the Tax maintained in VK11 & updated the sales order but it is still showing tax at sales order level.

Please suggest me at the earliest

Regards

Sandeep D.Degave

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep

While I appreciate your efforts in continuing your issue in the old thread, please post in a new thread so that you will get more suggestions.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi~

you should check the procedure of s/o , and then look up the procedure condition type of "TAX",maintain it.

have a nice day~