cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange XI behaviour

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a strange problem in one of my File to File Scnario.

In this scenario I am picking up file from one place and putting the file in remote server iva XI and after that again taking that response file from remote server and keeping it via XI in to some other directory .

Problem: when I did it for first time it works fine and after some time it was not not working,I am not getting any error in Adapter,in MONI it is showing only one message where XI is picking up file and other side message it is not showing,when I again activated the Communication channels its working fine.

Can any body give me the reason why XI behaving like these.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out with error logs in the Visual Admin.. SO that you can find if any error.

Also check the RWB->Message Monitoring->Message DisplaY tool --->Audit log

Try out with these SAP notes- 926360, 973405

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This might cause due to response and too many application executing in your server. Try to re-start the Java stack if the issue happens offenly and mean time refresh the cache.

a)Start transaction SXI_CACHE.

b)From the context menu XI Runtime Cache select Start Complete Cache Refresh.

If you still face issue try this .

Many actions require to access System Landscape Directory content from the Integration Builder. To optimize performance, this content is loaded into a cache so that the System Landscape Directory does not have to be accessed directly each time that System Landscape Directory content is required.

However, this cache is not automatically updated if changes are made to the content of the System Landscape Directory. For this reason that we delete the System Landscape Directory cache if changes have been made to content in the System Landscape Directory. The cache is then filled each time that the System Landscape Directory is accessed. If we log on to the Integration Builder after we have made a change in the SLD, we do not need to delete the SLD cache.

To clear the SLD cache, from the Integration Builder main menu, choose Environment ® Delete Cache for SLD Data.

Once we have deleted the cache for SLD data, accessing objects in the SLD may take longer than usual initially.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a network issue, or a permissions issue with the remote directories? What is the nomenclature for the files that are being picked up, and how is the communication channel recognizing the filename?