cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to prevent status TECO when partially confirmed?

former_member186143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it possible to prevent serviceorders being Technically completed when the status is only partially confirmed? .

I try to use the user status for this but it only works one way. sometimes it's necesssary that a serviceorder is set of TECO to released again. My user status blocks this now since it's not allowed

so it must also be possible to set a serviceorder back from teco to released again !!!

or is a user exit now necessary for this requirement ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have prevented this from happening by creating user status. We have a user status that is set when the order goes to PCNF, this user status will not allow technical completion to occur. When the order status changes to CNF, the user status also changes to another status, which then allows technical completion.

You can define which user status is set as a result of revoking technical completion, this means that when the work order is put back into process, the appropriate user status is applied.

former_member186143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks with the user status I can also resolve the problem partially

(only problem is that when I create a new task in the serviceorder the userstatus is not triggered. the orderstatus jumps from CNF to PCNF but my userstatus doesn't react to that action which I also want)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use following user exit

'IWO10004' : Maintenance order: Customer check for order completion

And do check status 'PCNF' before saving during 'TECO'

Enjoy SAP..................