cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

displaying header and line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i) i have a fieldname i.e text and its value to display in the bodypage (body)..

i want to display the text and its value only if the value is there.. otherwise it should not be displayed and a blank line also should not appear

in smartforms we can handle that in conditions in the corresponding node, how we do the same in adobe forms?

ii) suppose i have header and line items and for each header item i want to display the line items, both r in 2 tables how can we handle this

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shekar,

The following solutions useful if you are using printbased forms.

1. To display the field if the value is there.

->In the Context you can define the condtion on the filed.

->You can write a script on the subform superior to the field

[code] if ( $.field.rawValue == <value> ) then

$.field.presence = “hidden”

endif [/code]

2. Header and item table

In the SFP context drag the header table from interface.drag the item table from interface on the DATA in the header table. it will placed at the end of the header table. Now select the item table select where clause in the properties ( at the bottom of the screen ).there you create a line for condition using create button. drag the field from header table field ( say header-matnr ) on the right side and then drag the same field from the item table ( say item-matnr) in the left side.This will filter the item records relevent for header record.

refer the message