cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

People-Centric User interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Based on my latest experiences I would like to see a new forum within WAS regarding PC UI. The possibilities within this area are using BSP but do definately not require BSP knowledge to achieve results within the SAP solutions, from a UI perspective, see Blueprint. In my opinion this is a very promising but not understood area. Please let me know what your guys thoughts are. Tiest

Message was edited by: Tiest van Gool

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ssimsekler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tiest

It is more possible for Mark to read your recommendation if you post this to the <a href="https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/collaboration.sdn?node=linkFnode5-2&contenttype=url&content=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.sdn.sap.com%2Fforum.jspa%3FforumID%3D103">SDN Content Suggestion Forum</a>.

*--Serdar

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Serdar,

This forum is the right one for SDN suggestions.

The SDN Content Suggestion was originally conceived to have a place for people to post content request that are not fulfilled on SDN yet.

Let's say: I would like to see an example of xyz integration with abc. I searched on SDN, but did not find it.

Then someone from the SDN community can fulfill that request through an article, Weblog post or code sample.

Once he has done that, he or she posts an answer pointing to the solution. The original poster can then let us know by marking that post as solved that this solution really helped and we would give then double points for the solution.

So far so good in theory. It only worked a couple of times in the beginning and I am happy for suggestions how to revitalize this possibility.

Let me know, Mark.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mark, any idea regarding my request? Thanks, Tiest

ssimsekler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark

I thought a new forum is a content suggestion too. It seems you behave a forum as an SDN entity rather than a simple content. OK then. But your objective for the content forum would be great to trigger creation of new contents. However, it is difficult to direct people there for this although you mention this at the first lines of "Forums" main page ( I mean the notification of

<i>Content missing in SDN? Post your request in the new Content Suggestion Forum and may be someone has it already in his desk drawer, or creates it for the double points in our Contribution Recognition Program.</i> )

Unfortunately, I have no idea how people can be directed to write their content requests there. A flashing link may be OK but I do not think people are sufficiently able to realise the content. So the documents (mainly articles) should be more focused at the main page I believe and a MORE powerful search utility would be nice. There, if someone can't find a relevant article or content, then he may want to post a thread to the forum by a link at the search page.

Anyways, maybe I am just confusing. By the way, I again would like to mention my thanks to you and the team for the SDN.

And Tiest still wants an answer.

*--Serdar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mark, I am still awaiting your ideas any progress yet? I do the PC UI area should gain more attention since the possibilities are pretty promising. Tiest

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tiest,

I posted the question to the community:

Let's see what they think, Mark.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mark for your effort. Tiest

Answers (0)