cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: additional tab page in cProjects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My requirement is to add a new tab in the cProjects screen .How can I have this. Either I have to use user exit or any other code in Se80. Could any one reply me.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

S.Jenibalet.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are 2 ways to add an additional tab page:

1. using customization.

2. using user exit.

Have a look at Global Enhancements to Project Elements under cProjects customizing.

Do post back for further clarifications.

Regards,

Reema.

PS. Award points to all useful answers.

former_member15255
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Reema

We have added a new tab page by the method of Global Enhancement to Cproject we are successfull in getting the link in the tab page. But the page we had created thru webdynpro

is not seen in the tab page it gives a blank page. We are using Cproject 4.0 can u help us.

regards

Suresh Nair

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved of my own

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also need to add an additional tab page in cProjects. What is the procedure?

I am using cProject 3.1.

Thanks in advance,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

You can have additional tab page in cprojects by using the following link in spro

In spro-> collaboration projects->Global Enhancement to project elements->show additional tab page in cprojects.

Her you specify your own tab page by specifying under which objects eg phase, checklist etc you want the additional tab.

Thanks & Regards,

S.Jenibalet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please elaborate what is the procedure?

There is Badi mentioned - : Additional Tab Page in cProjects. do We need to implement this to get the additional tab page?

And how can we have the additional tab page layout designed. Please do the needful.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have to create a webdynpro component and link that with this new tab then the page get designed with that particular webdynpro component. There is no need to implement the badi for this. Just follow the steps mentioned in the above and check the tab active field in it and then link the webdynpro component to it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the reply.

i am using cprojects 3.1. What steps did u follow to get the additional tab page. Can you send me across the details with an example so that it becomes easier to understand.

Thanks in advance,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All you have to do is first

1) Go to spro and under collaboration projects-> Additional tab page

2) Give the object type ie for example if you want to have an additional tab page in phase of cprojects or checklist etc..

3) Then give the project type for example deveopment project or consulting project etc

4) Then check field tab active so that the additional tab page will be displayed

5)Give a title eg. additional tab page for phase in tab page title

These will be enough to get a additional tab page in cprojects screen But if you want to design the layout then you have to create a webdynpro component and give the name of the webdynpro component in the webdynpro component field.

Buy strictly following all these steps will definitely get the additional tab page in cprojects 4.0 version.

In cprojects version 3.0 you have to implement the badi for additional tab page with the method GET_ADD_TAB_DATA