cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition types from SRM to backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When accepted bid (complex prices with condition types) is converted to PO, in backend PO is created with net price only. Is there a way to move the condition types also to backend. Can we use any Badi in this case?

Thanks in advance.

Will reward full points for the reply.

Venu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same issue in SRM. We are using ECS, and need to use condition types such as different kind of freight, customs charges, etc.

I understand this can be done by creating customer fields in SRM, and we can use a BADI to take the info on these fields and add them as conditions in the R/3 backend system.

There's a huge drawback in this model: the total amount of the PO would be inconsistent between SRM and R/3. The total amount in R/3 would be correct, but since SRM is not taking into account the customer fields in the pricing, the total PO amount would be different between both systems. Or is there a solution to avoid this?

Thanks for you answer!

Regards,

Gilberto Gallardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Either you need to maintain the Condition types locally in SRM system by maintaining Z tables and then create your own logic for pricing in SRM. I guess, this will be much more complex activity.</b>

<u>I know there is some issues, but, Anyways, you have to go for this approach.

You need to go for custom fields and then get the data passed back over to R/3 PO using any of the BADIs

BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK / BBP_TARGET_OBJECTS / BBP_TARGET_OBJTYPE / BBP_CREATE_PO_NEW

in SE18 Transaction.

Refer OSS note - 672960 and 485891 for creating customer fields.</u>

Also, incase this don't suits your requiremnents, Please raise an OSS message with SAP.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to use BADI BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK to change condition types.

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

In this badi how we will go about with the condition types? Can you just elaborate.

We created new condition types like freight charges, discount in SRM.

Vendor has submitted the bid for the new condition types.

Converted the bid to PO

PO created in backend the condition values are not being populated

Whatever conditions maintained in the bid in SRM should be reflected back in the backend PO. How the system understands the condition type in SRM corresponds in R/3.

Thanks

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same issues. I understansd that that We don't have price conditions as we have in R/3 . Hence by the development , we can store in customer field and pass the value to back end condittion type by another development.

REgards

Mani

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are using Extended Classic Scenario (ECS), when I try to order the PO from SRM it is giving the error as "net price cannot be zero" even though the net price is non zero in PO, tried for couple of notes but no use , i got to know from my friend that we need to map condition types from SRM to ECC .

Can anyone guide me how to map the condition types in SRM to ECC

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards

Srinivas