Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need of Job in SAP PS

former_member219195
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have 6 yrs of experience in Projects. I have done certification in SAP PS in Sept 06. I donot have implementation experience. I am currently working in TATA Motors ltd, Pune in Project Management.

From last 2 months, I am in search of a job opportunity in SAP consulting but no responces from anywhere! Everybody wants experience in implementation which I donot have till date. Can somebody will help me to get a job?

Also I am loosing touch on SAP because it's now 2 months completed for my Certification, Can somebody guide me how to prepare for the interviews?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MadhuSudan

I am also a certified consultant .Please mail me your complete bio data so that we can place you in any organisation . I have many friends in SAP industries required SAP PS Consultant .

Contact on : 0091-9900693277

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

atul_rajmane
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Madhu,

I am going apper for PS Certification after a month. Plz let me know, if you have any questioner for the same. Kindly, guide me and send me some documents if avilabe with you to mail id arrajmane@gmail.com

regards,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just started looking into SAP PS. Please anyone guide me through.

Many Thanks

mudassar@ieee.org

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am quite interested in learing PS ...

I am working in an Automobile company in Project Managment division as an end user.

Can you please suggest me with some material and some good books available in the market.

Ur response will be appreciated,

Regards

Atahar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atahar,

To start with I will suggest you to go through "service.sap.com/ps"

At least you will get to know what is there in Project Systems module.

Please send me your personal mail id. I will send you some relevant info.

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Skills: SAP PS CATS

SAP PS support English for the EC in BXL. My client needs a consultant to work in Brussels and Italyon a SAP PS CATS project. You will provide support and help the design and train and support managers. Working language is English and Italian or French.

Rate: 200,00-300,00 €/day

Duration: 12 mounth

send your cv to: altran@hotmail.it

read: Rif 007 on http://altrolavoro-altran.blogspot.com/

former_member219195
Participant
0 Kudos