cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mySAP SRM/EBP Shopping Cart(move workitem from 'Approval' to 'Message' tab)

Former Member
0 Kudos

when an employee creates an incomplete shopping cart in EBP (web based) an appropriate workflow is started in R/3 backend, creates a workitem and shows under 'Approval' tab of the web application. The requirement is it should show the work item under 'Messages' tab. Any help is highly appreciable.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Gopinath,

Messages tab shows emails, not workitem. How about creating notification email by RSWUWFMLEC report ?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx for the reply......

But Client wants the work item to appear in the 'Messages' tab instead of 'Approval' tab. Is it possible to show specific work items under 'Messages' tab.

In my case, the incomplete shopping cart should be shown under 'Messages' tab first which will be completed by the purchasing team and then the completed workitem is put under 'Approval' tab for approval.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Gopinath,

Please explain more details why customer need that function. I don't see any issues. If user needs special attention for specific task, how about setting the step priority to 1. User gets express notification.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Earlier the client were able to see that incomplete nofification under 'Messages' tab only and now all of a sudden it started coming under 'Approval' tab, but client wants old functionality only

Cheers!!

Gopinath

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe before it was a bug...

kind regards,

Yann

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Gopinath,

What were in message tab ? workitem or notification email ? all workitems or only specific one ?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Earlier all the notification emails and workitems of incomplete shopping cart were under message tab & remaining all other workitems were under approval tab.

Now only notification emails are shown under message tab and all workitems under approval tab. Client wants the former functionality back.

Cheers!!

Gopinath

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Gopinath,

That is correct behavior. If they still want strange behavior, you should check what have been changed in the system. Notes ? Support Packages ? Upgrade ?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I cudn't able to speculate where the changes wud have happened.

Tell me this, is it possible to have the workitems under messages tab by some means?

Thanks,

Gopinath N

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Gopinath,

If you could execute a workitem from message tab, that means it was possible.

I don't see big business value and I can't believe the old behavior.

You should check ABAP code in Package SIWW and Function Group BW02.

Regards,

Masa