cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 5.0 Switching over from EC to Classic scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

We are working in SRM 5.0 Extended classic scenario and the current need is to swipe from EC to the Classic scenario.

I thought it would be a click (uncheck Activation of the EC) and go. But to my surprise, system repeatedly is failing to transmit the Shopping cart into the back-end ECC 6.0 system.

Well...working into Vanilla SAP, my notion is there will be no need to activate any BAdis. Hence no BAdi implementation can be seen active in my system.

Please advice.

Thanks in anticipation.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Without activation of BADI it wolud be hard to implement (changes in SAP programs and FM's).

Best way to overwritte the settings made in Activate Ext. Class. Scenario is to implement BADI BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

In fact I tried with this BAdi and a sample code to switch over to classic for certain sub-sets of Product categories. Needless to say I was not successful.

I guess, due to my scanty technical prowess my coding might has some flaws. Would appreciate if you can provide a code to get me through.

Thank you for your assistance !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Try that:

In Method DETERMINE_EXTPO use following code:

if item_data-category_id = '<your_category>'.

concatenate sy-mandt ' ' into bbp_extpo_gl.

else.

concatenate sy-mandt 'X' into bbp_extpo_gl.

endif.

Description:

if item category equals <your_category> system add to transparent table bbp_extpo_gl system client and space (' '). If not, system add to bbp_extpo_gl 'X' value which means: "user ext. class. scenario".

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

Thank you so much.

I awarded points for your help.

one quick issue, I am facing problem in posting invoice without reference to the PO. Error message was, "No logical system for FI is maintained. Inform system admin".

It sounds strange as I do have ECC as a solo back-end system. Second, I suppose I did best in assigning the logical system to ACS and SYS (PPOMA_BBP). Can you share your insight.

PS : I know it should be altogether a new thread. Be rest assured I will do all my best to reward your assistance !

Thanks.

Reg,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should maintain ACS attribute for company with reference to backend system.

Check also CNT and KNT attribute.

Regards,

Marcin

Answers (0)