cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Partners sending IDocs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody!

We have a scenario where multiple partners are sending EDI messages. These EDI messages are mapped to IDocs and then sent to an SAP R/3 backend system. In this backend system there are several partner profiles, each configured as partner type 'KU' (customer) and with the customer number as their respective partner number (transaction code WE20). Currently the mapping is handled by a SEEBURGER box. This is about to change - XI and the Seeburger adapter are going to 'take over'.

The Seeburger part is more or less under control. However, I have problems regarding partner normalization and such. I have configured each customer er as a partner in XI. These partners each have a business service with an OFTP communication channel. And I want to have <i>one</i> IDoc receiver channel for the R/3 backend.

Now my question: How should I configure the <i>party identifiers</i>, <i>communication channel identifiers</i> and <i>adapter specific configuration</i> in order to have a clean and maintainable solutiuon?

Regards,

Joerg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go thro this SAP help link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ad/4e27db3e7b4e6b970fd1afa9abe0c9/frameset.htm

Hope this helps u to configure the identifiers.

Regards,

P.Venkat