cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to ensure no page break during printing a table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I need to ensure that a whole table will be printed without any page breaks using Smartforms. The table isn't big at all but needs to be printed as one piece. I can't mark the checkbox "page protection" in the table output options tab and I don't want to enforce a page break before printing the table.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Get the detail of number of Rows printed in the smarform and at teh same time math these rows dta to the defined rows in the Layout. If the data for printing in the table Rws number is greater then exit from the loop (i.e. from the printing) and display the data.

But i have a Q? if in case if in coming data is more than what you waht to do. sure the dat will be over folowing to the 2nd page if it crosses to the defined rows in the Layout.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

thanks for your answer. But, do you know why I can't use the "page protection" feature? I don't want to use any math or calc - just to print a simple table...

I know the lower and the upper limit of the table - in both cases there will be enpugh space within one page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey chris,

it is like there is a option table protection in attributes/output options of the table properties in a smartform that will help u doing this and also valuable answer from raghu can add the rest ....

rgds,

Durgaprasad.