cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REG HTML

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is it possible to convert a HTMLB page tp HTML page if so how is it possible please mail the reply to my id ganblues@yahoo.com

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The easiest way is to call the page in the browser and display the code via view source. Keep in mind that some JS libraries/CSS still will be needed.

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eddy,

I just have some data on HTMLB which i need to transfer that to HTML.

So could you please explain me in detail hows tht possible

Regards,

Ganesh

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Simple. Open the page in the browser or via F8 in se80.

When the page is loaded, right mouse click in the browser window and choose View page source in Firefox or View Source in Internet Explorer. Copy and paste the code you need.

Even if it's only data, JS libs and CSS are used by HTMLB.

If it's only data, why don't you use plain HTML straight away instead of going the HTMLB way. There is good tutorial at:

http://w3schools.com/html/default.asp

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eddy,

The actual problem is i've some data present on my PC in a HTMLB page and now i need to move that into a mobile.when i give the URL in the mobile the header is displayed but there is a problem while converting HTMLB to HTML,

the header is displayed but the body is not displayed.I didnt use any code to get data into my PC just using customisation i've done all the things

Plz reply at the earliest

Regards

Ganesh

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you talking about a standard SAP BSP application or a self made application?

If it is the first, you need to make a copy and then you have to options.

On is to move to WebDynpro ABAP/Java where it'll take care of things for you.

Otherwise you can check things like

http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2159256/w3c-drafts-mobile-web

If it's the latter, create the app based on the above specifications.

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is an SAP BSP application developed thru configuration using (in BI) and what i am tring to do is to give the URL of this HTMLB in the mobile and its giving me an error.I think there is a problem with controllers during conversion. i just what to know which is the controller not giving me the display of body.Could you plz....

regards

Ganesh

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor