cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a error occured when deploy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, everyone.

I'm a beignner for develop web dynpro and now meet some problem when deploy my first web dynpro program.

I create and write out a single web dynpro program, building is ok, without any error. However, when I try to deploy it to the NetWeaver platform, it throw a error message to me like following:

An exception occured while deploying: com.tssap.j2ee.ui.core.deploy.DeploymentException

Server ml570d did not accept login request as admin on port 50018. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server ml570d at port 50018: ml570d

Deploy with SDM

==> Host is : ml570d

==> Port is : 50018

Make sure that the J2EE and SDM server settings are correct and both servers have been started.

That's the whole error message, and ml570d is the NetWeaver's computer Name. I opened the J2EE Engine window in the IDE, the connection to server look like well. And I set the "Message Server Port" as 3604, why the error message show 50018? Why it doesn't go well to deployment, and can anyone find the reason from the error message?

Hope anyone to reply and thank a lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check out ., probably there might be two network cards attached to your system (server) .,, so it is not able take the correct system name.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to Shubhadip Ghosh.

Thanks to Raju Datla, also to KUMAR RAMASAMY.

I have solved this problem. As the login request can't be accepted to the SDM, I guess maybe the computer name I input can't be recognized by the NetWeaver.

So I edit the configure file named "hosts" under "c:\winnt\system32\drivers\etc" folder.

This is the file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. So I add the NetWeaver server computer name and the corresponding IP address to this file. Then the my web dynpro can deploy successfully to the NetWeaver.

Thanks to everybody reply me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to Raju Datla.

I have changed the port 3604 to 3601, however the server status showing in the J2EE engine window occur error. Actually it can't found NetWeaver server on the network. So I think 3604 is correct, maybe the default 3601 has been changed.

About the SDM, there is a phenomenon I should told you.

When do a success deployment, it will ask the user to input the SDM password at first time. But till now, the SDM doesn't ask me to input it on my computer. Maybe the error is only associated with SDM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhenglin,

I have seen this error to come when your J2EE engine is not properly running. Please open the SAP Management Console and check your J2EE engine. If its not running (not shoing green on the proper node) then restart it. It will take some 3/5 minutes to start. You can also check your J2EE engine status from your Dev. Studio's j2EE engine view. If all is green then its prefect.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also 3 repeated wrong password inputs also make sdm to stop. Any way, in your case this may not be an issue as you have not reached sdm.

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to KUMAR RAMASAMY.

However, the server only have a net card. But as the error message said "can't accept login request", I guess maybe it is a authorization error.

Otherwise another people of my team can deploy dynpro successfully from his computer, so now I'm very fuzzy in the problem, the problem is on which side, developer client or server?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are few issues you may want to check. You said you entered 3604 as port. Usually message port is 3601.

Second, are you using administrator user id / password (by default SDM will have sdm as password if not changed during installation) or your own? If you are using your own, then you may need to check authorisation.

SDM uses port 50018 / 50019 so the error message reads 50018 whenever there is an issue talking to SDM.

3601 is message server port.

Do you have firewall on your pc. Make sure the ports 50018 and 50019 are open.

Regards,

raju