cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro ABAP, Interctive Form not opening

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a simple Web Dynpro with a context node with two attributes (char10).

There's a view with an Interactive Form UI element and an input field with the corresponding label.

I've created a form through the Interactive Form UI element property templateSource exporting the context of the view to the form.

In the form I have a texfield bound to one of the context's attributes and a Web Dynpro Active X Submit Button.

The form displays fine without the enabled property of the Interactive Form UI element.

The problem is that I want this form to be interactive, so I have to set the enabled property to TRUE. When I do that the following error displays in the Internet Explorer:

-

Error when processing your request

Note

The following error text was processed in the system AID : An exception occurred that was not caught.

The error occurred on the application server sapaida_AID_41 and in the work process 4 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: RAISE of program CX_WD_GENERAL=================CP

Method: CREATE_PDF of program CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICES==========CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/LADOBE==================CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/LADOBE==================CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/LSTANDARD===============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/LSTANDARD===============CP

Method: CONV_VIEW_INTO_VE_ADAPTER_TREE of program CL_WDR_INTERNAL_WINDOW_ADAPTERCP

Method: SET_CONTENT_BY_WINDOW of program CL_WDR_INTERNAL_WINDOW_ADAPTERCP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system AID in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server sapaida_AID_41 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 4 in transaction ST11 on the application server sapaida_AID_41 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 200 -u: ABAPD4JV -l: E -s: AID -i: sapaida_AID_41 -w: 4 -d: 20061123 -t: 173247 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

-

I'm running on Netweaver 2004s SP8. I've already installed ACF and properly configured ADS.

Can anyone tell me what's happening?

Thanks in advance!

Santiago

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Current problem should be caused by ReaderRights credential.

Please install / configure ReaderRights credential. For documentation,

refer to ADS configuration guide.

http://service.sap.com/adobe

-> Media library -> documentation -> you can find ADS configuration

guide.

In this guide, please refer to chapter 'Installing and configuring

credentials'.

Dezso