cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC LOGON problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem in my File-RFC scenario when I want to create multiple BAPI's in SAP via a multi mapping.

All my messages are successfull in monitoring but in VA I get this error:

<i>Transaction rolled back for meesage 02838ddb-9067-7744-8d14-67da54264b29(INBOUND) due to: RfcAdapter: receiver channel has static errors: can not instantiate RfcPool caused by: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.RfcAdapterException: error initializing RfcClientPool:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.repository.RfcRepositoryException: can not connect to destination system due to: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: You are not authorized to logon to the target system.</i>

I work with an own created RFC user (XIADMIN), this user has SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW authorisations, and also this parameters:

<i>NDR X Print via output control in MM - Inventory management

PO- X Views for activity group maintenance

SCL X Upper and lower case in source code: 'X' = lower, ' ' =upper

SXV VNOD SAPconnect administration: View (maintain via TX SCOT only)</i>

The RFC connection in SM59 (on XI side) works fine when you test it with Remote logon... In my CC I've got the same user and password as my RFC user...(it's a dialog user although I know it should be better a system or communciation user).

But it's an old 4.0 system and you can choose only between Dialog,BDC, Background and CPIC user.

The strange thing is that when I try it with the CPIC option my RFC connection won't work anymore, only with the dialog user type my connection seems fine.

Anyone who has experience with this matter and who can help me out?

Many thanks in advance!

Greetings,

Wouter Dhaenens.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

also do the CPACache refresh once to check if the errors in the cache.

I think u have tried out Password in CAPs in the Reciever RFC channel ?

Also retstart the RFC adapter from the Visual Admin may solve this problem. ( if all the configuration is correct and only problem with the cache).

Regards,

moorthy

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Are you using correct Business System in the RFC side ? ie the business system is pointing to correct R/3 system ?

After configuring RFC channel, check out the adapter monitoring ->RFC adapter and check the status..

Hope u have created SM59 entry of type TCP/IP in the XI box.. Did u give any logon information here ? If yes, remove it and try it ..

Also make sure that, RFC communication channel entries are correct..cross verfiy.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try with password UPPER CASE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The password is in CAPS, I know XI want it like that...

Is it possible the user needs some more specific authorisations to log on on the target system... everything is very protected here with authourisations on users so maybe....

Thx for your tip though!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thx for the answers...

When I look in the CC monitoring I get the same error of in the VA..

I use the correct BS and it points to the correct SAP server...

My RFC connection is offcourse an abap connection..my TCP/IP RFC conns are good configured normally.

Wouter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It´s not XI that want UPPER CASE password, but the RFC to old SAP releases.

Let me insist, go to the backend, set an upper case password. Than go to the CC and set that upper case passoword.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i agree. We figured out that only new Releases (MY-SAP-ERP) will handle both upper and lower case. T

he old system make problems. If you use a SAP-GUI this will handle the problem automatical.

To figure out your problem please create also a RFC destination on your XI system and try with SM59 the login to your SAP system. If this will work so the adapter should also work..

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

The passwords are already in CAPS on the backend as wel as in my CC...

I think it has something to do with restrictions, the user hasn't got enough rights to log on to the SAP system...but I don't know exactly which rights.

Thanks for your help!

Greets,

Wouter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The missing authorization should be tracked in the SM21 of the backed.

Also try to put temporally a SAP_ALL profile to the logon user

Regards